This is another tasty tret from Allrecipes.com
1 cup eggnog
3 cups white sugar
1 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
1/8 cup butter, chilled
1/2 (11 oz) package white chocolate chips
1 cup chopped almonds
1. Line a 9 x 13 baking dish with aluminum foil and set aside
2. Spray the bottom and sides of a large saucepan with cooking spray. Heat eggnog and sugar over medium heat. Bring to a rolling boil, stirring constantly .Boil for 2 minutes.
3. Fold in the marshmallows, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Return to a boil for 6 minutes, stirring constantly. As the mixture boils it will become brown. Remove from heat and quickly stir in butter, white chocolate chips and almonds. Stir untill well mixed and glossy.
4. Quickly pour into prepared pan.
5. Cool at room temperature. Remove from pan, remove foil and cut into squares.
I find fudge a very picky thing to make and altitude often makes a difference in cooking confections. 6 minutes was way too long to cook this and it hardened in my pan and I had to chip it out. I tried a second batch and boiled it for 4 minutes in step three and I still found it a little long though at least this time it was edible; just a tiny bit harder than I would have liked.